Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Blog

So, I have never blogged before, so this is my first time. I wouldn't be surprised if no one read this cause it will probably be pretty boring but I guess I will give it a shot. My name is Garett, as you probably know. I am 22 years old and a student at BYU. I guess my life has been kind of crazy the last few months. I feel like this is the worst semester I have ever had and I think it is, but it is also the best I've ever had. I dated my ex-girlfriend Lynsie for the first 2 months of this semester and I loved every minute of it. It didn't work out but I learned so much from that and I am still learning even two months later, even if I am only learning that I find it extremely hard to stay away from her even though everyone tells us we need to stop seeing each other. Life is hard but good. I am figuring things out finally and that is the important part.

No comments:

Post a Comment